1 – Big Dream Goals
It starts with my BIG DREAM goal – because until I have somewhere to go I will struggle to get there.
1. A BIG DREAM goal is a little scary – because it is bigger than anything I have done and will take more than I have every put to practice.
2. A BIG DREAM goal is a little extreme – because it is beyond my current abilities or means.
3. A BIG DREAM goal is a little unexpected – because it is definitely something that has never been done before (for me at least) or been done in the way that I intend to do it.
4. A BIG DREAM goal is a little beyond – beyond my comfort, beyond my means, beyond my abilities, and even beyond my understanding.
5. A BIG DREAM goal requires a little more – because I will never get there if I stay in the same ole same ole of my doing, my being, and my going.
#GrowingHOPE understands each step I have taken is helping me prepare the way for my extraordinary expectations to come to life. I dare to dream big and then I dare even more to pursue that big until it is fulfilled.
1. I set BIG DREAM goals – and I mean goals that make me a little uncomfortable just to share them outside of my thoughts.
2. I create flight giving imaginations by fueling my dreams with possibility thinking.
3. I push the limits – mine and those around me – because only when I push the limits do I move past the current position.
4. I discover the order of disorder – which means being bold enough to shake up the status quo.
5. I begin to live in more than survival mode – I expect more, I pursue more, and I receive more.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/