Across the Common
If I am going to step across that line of common then I am going to have to identify what it is and how it is working in my life.
1. Define common – I need to know the boundaries of common and how it is identified.
2. Break down common – look at the individual elements that make up the “common” definition.
3. Review common – hold up the elements to my life and see where common has slithered in and planted roots.
4. Expand on common – make a road map that will give me what I need to step right across that common line.
5. Step over the line of common – get to moving. I have to put to practice what I know and learn if I am going to move across that line.
#GrowingHOPE understands that if I want to live a life that thrives and break out of the pattern of simple survival then I am going to have to break through the borders of normal and explode out into the possibilities that live beyond those borders.
1. I have to move beyond typical.
2. I have to stretch outside of standard.
3. I have to reach past average.
4. I have to break out of the usual.
5. I have to dare to step across the line of common.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/