2 – Action in Belief
The more I dare to believe the more that I will begin to accomplish.
First, I have to build up the courage to act on the belief – which means I have to move into a position that will allow me to act.
Second, I have to deal with the tangible senses – by either getting them under control or by blocking them out (I’ve tried both with equal success).
Third, I have to take the first step. I have to move into that believe. Sometimes just knowing I need to take only one step is enough to make that first step a little easier.
Fourth, I have to measure the step to see if it is moving me forward or moving me to the side, or maybe even moving me backward. Constant monitoring of my steps will help me to stay on task of pursuing my belief.
And finally, I have to take the next step – the good news is that inertia will help with the second step because I am already moving. The bad news is that it will still be up to me to take the step.
#GrowingHOPE understands walking out that bold belief begins when I understand more about belief so that I can live out each of the elements of belief.
1. The art of belief – because anything formed from the heart is art and belief MUST come from the heart to be bold enough to drive me into my BIG DREAM GOALS.
2. The action of belief – because for belief to grow into anything it must be fed with persistent actions.
3. The air of belief – because I not only need to feel like I believe in the possibilities but I need to look like I believe.
4. The contagious qualities of belief – because the focus of my belief will seep into the desire to take that next step (good or bad).
5. The explosions from belief – because bold belief will not only drive me forward in purpose and on purpose but it will explode all the arguments of the enemy that are designed to stop me.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/