Break Out of Average
If I am going to break out of average then I am going to have to wrangle it into submission.
1. I need to define average so that I can understand how it works in my life and against my progress.
2. I need to dissect average and isolate the elements of average so that standing alone I can understand the whole better.
3. I need to review the individual elements of average and hold them up to my journey which will allow me to understand the specifics of how average has integrated into my life.
4. I need to elevate above the elements of average so that I can push out into my possibilities instead of settling into the limitations of average.
5. I need to being taking the steps and the actions that will break me out of average if I am ever going to reach my destination of BIG DREAM goals.
#GrowingHOPE understands that if I want to live a life that thrives and break out of the pattern of simple survival then I am going to have to break through the borders of normal and explode out into the possibilities that live beyond those borders.
1. I have to move beyond typical.
2. I have to stretch outside of standard.
3. I have to reach past average.
4. I have to break out of the usual.
5. I have to dare to step across the line of common.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/