If I am going to break out of the bonds that normal tries to close around me then I have to start by moving past the typical.
1. I need to take a moment to define typical so that I understand exactly what it is and what it means for my journey.
2. I need to break down the different elements of typical so I know how it grows up and how to counter it when it shows up.
3. I need to review typical and see how it applies to my life.
4. I need to make a plan that will allow me to move past typical in those areas where I have defined it exists for me.
5. I have to take the steps necessary to make the move past typical.
#GrowingHOPE understands that if I want to live a life that thrives and break out of the pattern of simple survival then I am going to have to break through the borders of normal and explode out into the possibilities that live beyond those borders.
1. I have to move beyond typical.
2. I have to stretch outside of standard.
3. I have to reach past average.
4. I have to break out of the usual.
5. I have to dare to step across the line of common.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/