Reveal the Truth of Fear
It is healthy to be alert and aware of potential dangers, but when that moves over into life freezing fear it is time to get it in check.
- Define Fear
- Reveal Worry
- Well-placed Concern
- Capture the Doubts
- Sooth the Anxiety
FEAR – False Evidence Appearing Real – when I think of it as an illusion then I begin to take away some of the energy it has to steal my strength to stand. I stop it from blocking my journey and I take one more step towards my unique design.
#GrowingHOPE understands that we can begin the journey to freak flag flying when we take a few simple steps.
1. Reveal the truth about FEAR – how to define it and how to recognize when it is taking control.
2. Dare to believe – because I have to believe that it is possible if I am ever going to break out of the box.
3. Accept uniqueness – yours and mine. I have to stand strong in the understanding that we are not the same and we are not supposed to be the same.
4. Disregard what they say – because THEY will never get it.
5. Make MY play – because I have to have my way marked out if I am going to move forward in the way that is uniquely designed for me.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/