Why #Guidelines – 3 – Declare Why
I am designed on purpose for a purpose – and if I am going to live out that purpose then I am going to have to be prepared, be willing, and be bold enough to declare my purpose.
1. I need to write it out – because taking the time to write down my words will help me clarify what I see and understand about my why.
2. I have to speak out my why on a daily basis – preferably in the mirror so that I not only hear me say it but I SEE me say it. The more that I say it the more it will lock into my being.
3. I must find the courage to share it. Telling the mirror is a great start, but when I take the next step and share with others then I add to the depth that my why settles into my heart. I become accountable for my why to others and for others.
4. I need to meditate on it – every day for extended periods of time. I need to focus so hard on my why that I begin to see it play out before me. I need to allow my imagination to give life to how my day will look when I reach my why.
5. I must memorize my why. I need to say it so much and meditate on it with such focus that it becomes as natural as breathing for me. Only when I get to that place will I truly begin to get bold in my why.
#GrowingHOPE understands when I took the time to hear me – my heart, my passions, my uniqueness – then I began to define my unique why for this journey. I created some simple guidelines for developing my why.
1. Know why – begin to uncover and unlock the basic components that make up the unique person created on purpose for a purpose. She is there.
2. Plan the why – create a roadmap that will lead to the why of it all.
3. Declare the why – share it with others that you trust. Write it out. Speak it out. Give it life and make it real.
4. Pursue the why – make a way – set up the steps (big and small) that will move in the direction of why and keep that momentum going until it is reached.
5. Support the way – the why will not stand on its own – it will take support in actions, in deeds, in resources, and in HOPE.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/