See the Struggles
I can react out of emotions or I can make the effort to see their struggles or to see even their potential struggles and the chose a response that would better heal or help in those struggles.
1. You may struggle to believe – to believe there is hope or that you are good enough or that you are even worth it. I know that a heart struggling to believe can be caught in a web of discouragement that drives negatives actions.
2. You may struggle to step up or to step out – to pursue your unique design and purpose. I know that when a person is struggling to step then it may cause that person to lash out at others that are stepping – mainly because he feels like he is getting left behind.
3. You may struggle in doubt – because you have heard the negative or lived in the negatives so long that there is no other way to see. I know that a life mired down by negatives will grab hold of anyone it can and too often that means pulling down instead of getting pulled up.
4. You may struggle in confusions because your lines have been blurred or your path raked away. I now that a mind caught in confusion struggles to judge the right action to take.
5. You may struggle with stuck – unable to move forward or turn around or even think about making a move. I know that a soul stuck in the darkness or even just stuck where she is will swing around to get free and probably hit others in the process.
#GrowingHOPE recognizes people are so much more than choices. People are more than actions. And people are definitely more than a moment. I have to be determined to see past the “I don’t like you” and into the heart.
1. I have to know there is a difference between where I am and where you are. And just recognizing that difference can make all the difference in the world.
2. I have to accept the differences in our journeys because where you are and where you are going will never be exactly like me and mine.
3. I have to take the time to see the struggles – not so that I can make excuses but so that I can understand that complete person (or at least get closer to understanding).
4. I have to know the promises – not just for me but for you – because we are each designed for a purpose and on purpose and when I remember that then I can see beyond the “I don’t like you” moments.
5. I have to expect the promises – not only do I need to understand what lies ahead but I have to make a determination that it will come to pass.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/