Make YOUR Plan
I have been coming into a strong understanding that it has to be my plan if I am going to continue to transform into the person I am designed to be and to thrive in the life I am called to life.
1. It takes learning from others but not following those others. There is something to learn from everyone but if I follow everyone then I will be running in circles instead of running to my purpose.
2. It takes studying for myself and on my own. If I want to feed my possibilities then I need to do it more than once a week.
3. It takes a definite explanation of success – or what I deem success. Until I define my success (what it looks like and how it feels for me) I will be subject to allowing the definition THEY set take control.
4. It takes knowing my limits – because despite what I tell my family about being wonder woman and all that (and a bag of chips) I do still have limits. Knowing my weaker times will help me bolster up those places to guard against the nets THEY set at that time (believe me – THEY know the limits and will take advantage).
5. It takes putting it all together into something that works for me and for my life. It needs to be solid enough to stand against the flood waters, but flexible enough to move with the winds.
#GrowingHOPE understands that we can begin the journey to freak flag flying when we take a few simple steps.
1. Reveal the truth about FEAR – how to define it and how to recognize when it is taking control.
2. Dare to believe – because I have to believe that it is possible if I am ever going to break out of the box.
3. Accept uniqueness – yours and mine. I have to stand strong in the understanding that we are not the same and we are not supposed to be the same.
4. Disregard what they say – because THEY will never get it.
5. Make MY play – because I have to have my way marked out if I am going to move forward in the way that is uniquely designed for me.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/