Reach Past Usual
I have to find ways and find the determination and find the inspiration to reach past the usual way and do different so that I can create the opportunity for different in my life.
1. I need to define usual because once I have a way of defining and identifying usual then I can begin to address its affects in my life and on my life.
2. I need to break down usual into its fundamental elements. I need to see what makes up usual and how those elements work together.
3. I need to hold up the elements of usual to my life and identify where they have infiltrated.
4. I need to reach past usual in each of those areas of my life by making a plan for doing more and being more where usual has set in.
5. I need to take the actions that will remove usual from my life and move me forward in my unique design.
#GrowingHOPE understands that if I want to live a life that thrives and break out of the pattern of simple survival then I am going to have to break through the borders of normal and explode out into the possibilities that live beyond those borders.
1. I have to move beyond typical.
2. I have to stretch outside of standard.
3. I have to reach past average.
4. I have to break out of the usual.
5. I have to dare to step across the line of common.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/