#GrowingHOPE understands that the more courage I have to stand the more bold I can be for walking out this journey encouraged.
This is the top five things that I have been learning about walking out a life in courage.
1. Be willing to be more than you think you are – we often limit our journies by limiting our vision.
2. Be invested in the journey of others – because real courage always starts when I become willing to put others first.
3. Be daring enough to accept that you may need to change – because you do. No matter where you are or how far you have com e there is still more.
4. Be nearsighted - see what is in front of you instead of trying to see what might lie ahead or turning around to focus on what is behind.
5. Be present – you have to show up to do anything including be courageous in this journey.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/