Expect the Promise
The focus on a promise and the expectation of that promise will create an atmosphere of possibility that will overcome the struggles in the lives that it encounters.
It’s not magic – it’s just a little shift in focus.
1. I have to train my words to speak the promises for others and over others.
2. I have to train my thoughts to rise up to the promise instead of falling down into the pit of negatives.
3. I have to keep my expectations focused on ME because I am the only one that I can control – and believe me that is enough to focus on.
4. I have to get into a habit that shows instead of asks. I will make more of an impact with the actions I take than the words that I speak.
5. I have to keep believing – because it may take a little while for my believe to take in the life of the person that is struggling.
#GrowingHOPE recognizes people are so much more than choices. People are more than actions. And people are definitely more than a moment. I have to be determined to see past the “I don’t like you” and into the heart.
1. I have to know there is a difference between where I am and where you are. And just recognizing that difference can make all the difference in the world.
2. I have to accept the differences in our journeys because where you are and where you are going will never be exactly like me and mine.
3. I have to take the time to see the struggles – not so that I can make excuses but so that I can understand that complete person (or at least get closer to understanding).
4. I have to know the promises – not just for me but for you – because we are each designed for a purpose and on purpose and when I remember that then I can see beyond the “I don’t like you” moments.
5. I have to expect the promises – not only do I need to understand what lies ahead but I have to make a determination that it will come to pass.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/