Growing #Boldness Part Five – Next Step – I can get there – no matter where my “there” may be and no matter what my “there” may look like. I know I can get there – but I also recognize that I have to step out if I want to go. For me, that first step can be the most difficult thing I do in the journey.
- The next step will be a little easier because it has momentum behind it but I have to take that step if I want to continue to build that momentum.
- I will keep the momentum going only by the consistent pursuit of my purpose . . . more of the same ole same ole to get me to my dreams. It is not a one step journey.
- I need to double down on the next step so that I can develop a persistent pushing that will break through the resistance that will eventually come.
- One more thing will get me one step closer and will also create a habit of doing that will increase my consistent and persistent attitude.
- Expecting a next step – no matter where I am in the journey – can be the most important key to unlocking the consistent and persistent habits that keep me going.
But that first step makes the whole journey possible.
Growing HOPE understands that we are designed to be more and to do more than we ever imagined possible. Growing up boldness provides the fuel to be daring, fearless, and courageous in pursuit of that life.
First – be honest about where I am and what I am doing at this moment.
Second – be serious enough to invest in purposeful change.
Third – be willing to be uncomfortable because change will take me out of my comfort zone.
Fourth – be daring enough to take that first step with blind Faith.
Fifth – be consistent and persistent in that next step.
Growing HOPE recognizes that this journey will require the quality of daring to exceed the expectations of the ordinary rules. If I am going to live my impossible dreams then I have to grow up boldness for my life.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/