#Joy Sharing – 1 – Spoken Words
Sharing spoken words of joy never guarantees a crop of joy in all those the words encounter, but it does promise the possibility of joy from the sharing. The words I speak do have the opportunity to grow up and bear fruit – so I need to be aware and choose to speak words of joy.
1. I need to share stories of blessings - the good, positive, and uplifting things that have manifested in my life. The more I share the blessings the more I see the blessings.
2. I need to share stories of hope – of the expectations and beliefs that I have that there is a silver lining and there is another rainbow and there is a possibility in the tomorrow. The more that I share hope the more I begin to dwell in hope even in the midst of a storm.
3. I need to share words of encouragement – words that build up courage and grow up possibility in others (and in self). The more I speak encouragement the more encouragement fuels my journey.
4. I need to share words of possibility – words that give flight to the imagination and fuel the mind of the dreamer. The more I fuel possibility the more I find possibility alive and well around me.
5. I need to share words of praise – the acknowledgement that you did good, that you are a blessing, and that you are moving forward in purpose and on purpose. The more I share praise the more I want to praise and need to praise.
#GrowingHOPE understands if I want to be sure that others are being fed joy when around me then I have to be actively invested in JOY SHARING.
1. I share joy in the words I speak.
2. I share joy in the words I write.
3. I share joy in the attitude I have and show.
4. I share joy in the actions I take.
5. I share joy in the thoughts that I feed.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visitingwww.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/