#Joy Sharing – 4 – Action
Sharing joy is a purposeful choice. I have to be determined to take actions that will reflect joy, pass joy on, or expose joy in some way if I want to see joy grow up in my life and through my life.
1. I tell myself joyful things. I say positive things in my mind or in my mirror over and over until those words take root.
2. I act joyful when I’m alone. I dance. I sing. I even tell myself jokes. You already knew I wasn’t normal so I might as well come clean with all my silly little secrets.
3. I speak joyful words to others – even if I am having a bad day or don’t feel well. I make an intentional effort to share joyful words.
4. I act joyful towards others. I find ways to do something – anything – that shows joy and hope to the ones I encounter.
5. I keep going until I break through into true joy. It happens – ALWAYS. Sometimes it takes longer than others but I eventually get there.
#GrowingHOPE understands if I want to be sure that others are being fed joy when around me then I have to be actively invested in JOY SHARING.
1. I share joy in the words I speak.
2. I share joy in the words I write.
3. I share joy in the attitude I have and show.
4. I share joy in the actions I take.
5. I share joy in the thoughts that I feed.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/