Know the Promise
There is a promise for your life, and I can focus on that promise when I recognize a few simple things about who you are and where you are going.
1. You have a purpose. You are not here by accident. There is a unique purpose behind your creation. I don’t have to know the purpose to know that there IS a purpose.
2. You have a reason. There is a reason for who you are, where you are, and what you are doing it – it might be a secret from you and it DEFINITELY might be a secret from me – but there is a reason.
3. You have a calling – and I don’t mean a message on your phone. You are uniquely designed to do and be something that only you can fulfill.
4. You have a design. You are crafted as one of kind and there is no other just like you. Your design encompasses skills, talents, abilities, and so much more.
5. You have a place – and that place is right here and right now. You will have to make some changes and take some steps to stay settled in your place. But there is a place just for you.
#GrowingHOPE recognizes people are so much more than choices. People are more than actions. And people are definitely more than a moment. I have to be determined to see past the “I don’t like you” and into the heart.
1. I have to know there is a difference between where I am and where you are. And just recognizing that difference can make all the difference in the world.
2. I have to accept the differences in our journeys because where you are and where you are going will never be exactly like me and mine.
3. I have to take the time to see the struggles – not so that I can make excuses but so that I can understand that complete person (or at least get closer to understanding).
4. I have to know the promises – not just for me but for you – because we are each designed for a purpose and on purpose and when I remember that then I can see beyond the “I don’t like you” moments.
5. I have to expect the promises – not only do I need to understand what lies ahead but I have to make a determination that it will come to pass.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/