More than Enough Connections
If I will take the time and make the investment in the connections then I will have the next tool I need to build up and grow up my unique design.
1. I have to see my connections. I need to take the time to recognize the valuable connections that are already around me. I need to make a list of all the people I know, all the organization or schools that I have been connected with, and also the connections of those connections (if possible).
2. I have to choose to take advantage of my connections – not by exploiting my connections but by being willing to reach out and to ask for help AND by being open to learn from the connections.
3. I have to find ways to save my connections by creating a system that helps me remember my connections and also drives me to engage them on a regular basis.
4. I have to manage the connections I have and to expand on those existing connections to meet more connections and to meet more of the connections connections.
5. I have to stretch my connections by being diligent in reaching out. I have to take purposeful actions so that I can grow them up into the foundational relationships that help me stand strong in my purpose.
#GrowingHOPE understands that I have more than enough to move me from where I am to where I want to be – I just have to make the better and best choices that will allow me to make the most of what I have.
I have more than enough time to get it done
I have more than enough resources to make a difference.
I have more than enough abilities to do what I’m designed to do.
I have more than enough connections to take that next step.
I have more than enough opportunities to make it work.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/