4 – Order of Disorder
I put disorder to work when I find ways to harness the power of disorder.
1. Shake up the status quo – because there will always be those that firmly believe “we’ve never done it that way before” and therefore they KNOW that it can’t be done. Do it anyway.
2. Move beyond the rules and regulations – take it from a different angle or a new level that those rules and regulations don’t even touch.
3. Speak out the extraordinary expectations – but be warned that they sound even scarier when given a voice so don’t let fear take root.
4. Move – make the call, take the step, send out the notices. Do something so that the disorder begins to work with you and for you.
5. Keep at it – keep things moving and stirring and going because it is in this action that so many more doors swing open.
#GrowingHOPE understands each step I have taken is helping me prepare the way for my extraordinary expectations to come to life. I dare to dream big and then I dare even more to pursue that big until it is fulfilled.
1. I set BIG DREAM goals – and I mean goals that make me a little uncomfortable just to share them outside of my thoughts.
2. I create flight giving imaginations by fueling my dreams with possibility thinking.
3. I push the limits – mine and those around me – because only when I push the limits do I move past the current position.
4. I discover the order of disorder – which means being bold enough to shake up the status quo.
5. I begin to live in more than survival mode – I expect more, I pursue more, and I receive more.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/