Two - Do It Now
I need to do it NOW or I will find a way to talk myself out of doing it at all.
1. When I think about it take an action – right now. Make a note, take a step, or get it done.
2. When I see something then I need to do something – right now. Pick it up, put it away, make it work.
3. The moment I think “I’ll do it later” then I need to do it right now – or part of it anyway. It is just procrastination’s attempt to get me off track.
4. Keep a list to keep me on track to do what needs to be done right now. The distractions are going to come so I need to be prepared for staying focused.
5. Recognize that right now is the only time – I have no promises of anything more but I know that right now I can do something.
#GrowingHOPE recognizes nothing happens until something starts. It takes action to make action – that is the law of inertia – an object in motion stays in motion.
If I want to get there then I have to get going.
1. Do Something
2. Do it NOW
3. No More Short Cuts
4. Nobody Else Can (or Will)
5. One More Thing
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/