Relationship Foundations – ONE – Be #Genuine
Relationships are one of the most valuable tools you can acquire in this journey of life – but if I am going to have a foundation of relationships and for relationships then I have to be the real me when I make my investments.
My Be Attitudes for Relationships
1.Be genuine – take the Popeye stand in life and declare “I am who I am.” I am a positive person. I do believe in rainbows. I stand bold in that place that is uniquely me.
2. Be open – dare to step into a position where you can get hurt because those are the places that give roots to relationships.
3. Be honest – play with an open hand and let others see what you are holding. Expect some negatives but refuse to become one because of them.
4. Be considerate – be aware of how things reflect on self and on others and proceed with caustious optimism.
5. Be willing – investment is required to grow relationships but it will also take away from the limited resources I have.
Growing HOPE understands I need to lay a solid foundation on which I can build the relationships. The foundation begins with five choices:
1. Choose to be real – to reveal the me that is uniquely designed and not all that normal.
2. Choose to be vulnerable – allowing the openness to make way for connections.
3. Choose to be sincere in the words I use and the actions I take.
4. Choose to be quiet and speak with a soft voice (or say nothing at all if there is nothing nice to say).
5. Choose to be positive and find the possibilities in all that I meet.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/