1. Mold Breaking. I have to be willing to accept that all the molds that I have created for all the people in my life are just a waste.
2. Problem Accepting. I have to recognize my problems so that I can begin to adjust in my journey.
3. Attitude Adjusting. I have to invest energy and resourcing into personal attitude adjustments.
4. Thought Capturing. I need to develop the skill of capturing and corralling the thoughts going through my head and then master the art of correcting them before I set them free again.
5. Word Wielding. I must learn that my words will change me and begin practice using the words for just such an end.
I create a me focus by choosing to look at me with honesty, to fix what I see that is not aligning with my purpose, and then to step into a path that creates ways for me to connect with others and to grow up those connections into foundational relationships.
#GrowingHOPE understands that before I can get anywhere in getting my relationship priorities straight, I need to get me straight. I have to have a me focus that allows me to recognize when I am off target and then find my way back to the right path when I do.
Me focus – if I want to build solid relationships in my life then I need to be invested in being the best me I can be. I get there when I look at self, evaluate self, and focus on self.
Clutter free – release the extras. I have to remove all those things that hold me back from doing what needs to be done.
Hear me – develop the skill of listening, because it is a learned skill that must be honed and practiced. Skilled hearing includes the receptions of words, the awareness of actions and attitude, and also an understanding of the environment.
Investing 101 – the basic steps that lead to relationship investment including thoughts on time, resources, and focus.
Expect Nothing – because it is the expectations that end up getting u in the most trouble.
Website: www.kathrynlang.com and www.proverb31life.com
facebook: thekathrynclang and practicalproverbs twitter: kathrynclang and pushtofly
google+ : kathrynclang Linkedin: kathrynclang