I create a bridge over those unlikeable moments when I begin to focus on the possibilities instead of the problems.
1. I have to talk about what he can do
2. I have to talk about the doors that are open
3. I have to talk about doors that can be opened
4. I have to talk about the windows that can be used when the doors can’t be opened
5. I have to talk about how the keep on keeping on can get you through even the toughest of doors.
#GrowingHOPE recognizes the best way to change the focus is the change the words. Words are the most powerful thing that we possess and how I use that power will determine my focus.
1. Talk positive
2. Talk possibilities
3. Talk praise
4. Talk purpose
5. Grow the knowledge of word power
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/