THEY Don’t Get It
THEY don’t get it – because they are looking at it from the wrong perspective.
If I am going to live boldly in my unique purpose then I am going to have to confront THEY in the journey – and if I recognize that they don’t get it then it will free me up to just go around and keep doing what I need to do anyway.
1. I have to accept the limitations of THEY – but only for them. It doesn’t mean I have to live in the limitations, but only that I need to recognize that THEY can’t comprehend my journey because of those limitations.
2. I have to stop trying to convince THEY - it only wastes the energy that could be invested in pursuing my unique purpose.
3. I have to stop listening to THEY – not only to drown out the noise that distracts me in my journey but to limit the negatives seeds that I allow to be scattered in my thoughts.
4. I have to know the rules THEY have set – and use that knowledge to bend them without breaking them (although there are times that the rules NEED to be broken).
5. I have to determine to do it anyway – no matter what THEY might say or what THEY might demand, I have to be so rooted in my purpose that I just do it anyway.
#GrowingHOPE understands that we can begin the journey to freak flag flying when we take a few simple steps.
1. Reveal the truth about FEAR – how to define it and how to recognize when it is taking control.
2. Dare to believe – because I have to believe that it is possible if I am ever going to break out of the box.
3. Accept uniqueness – yours and mine. I have to stand strong in the understanding that we are not the same and we are not supposed to be the same.
4. Disregard what they say – because THEY will never get it.
5. Make MY play – because I have to have my way marked out if I am going to move forward in the way that is uniquely designed for me.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/