#Guidelines – 2 – Plan Why
I have to plan my why if I am going to live boldly in my why and for my why.
1. I have to think of my why like a globe – the big, overall picture of what I am doing. It won’t show me all the details, but it will help me see the full image of my why.
2. I need a map – something that gives me a little more details than the globe, but still provides me with enough vision to create new possibilities.
3. I need a street image – a closer view of the elements that make up my unique why. It will help determine if taking a left would be better than taking a right in that moment.
4. I need the address – I need to know exactly where it is that I am going so that I can make each of my steps count in the process.
5. I have to set the finish line – what the end of this particular leg of the journey will mean.
#GrowingHOPE understands when I took the time to hear me – my heart, my passions, my uniqueness – then I began to define my unique why for this journey. I created some simple guidelines for developing my why.
1. Know why – begin to uncover and unlock the basic components that make up the unique person created on purpose for a purpose. She is there.
2. Plan the why – create a roadmap that will lead to the why of it all.
3. Declare the why – share it with others that you trust. Write it out. Speak it out. Give it life and make it real.
4. Pursue the why – make a way – set up the steps (big and small) that will move in the direction of why and keep that momentum going until it is reached.
5. Support the way – the why will not stand on its own – it will take support in actions, in deeds, in resources, and in HOPE.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/