#Guidelines – 4 – Pursue Why
If a going to be bold in my why living then I have to pursue my why with determination and tenacity.
1. I have to prioritize my journey – because try as I might EVERYTHING will never fit. Some items may need to be treated different, some items may need to be discarded completely, and some items may just need to be benched for the moment.
2. I have to schedule my time, my resources, and my focus if I am going to have enough of anything to pursue my why. I need a schedule that will keep me moving but that will be flexible enough to handle what life throws at it.
3. I have to dig in and hold on – because it will not always be easy and it will not always be smooth. If I am going to pursue my why then I have to be willing to hang in there when things get a little wonky.
4. I have to keep pushing – to keep doing what I know to do even if I don’t see immediate results. The key is not in the results, but in the belief that the doing will make a difference.
5. I have to find ways to make it work. There will be more than one time on this journey when things will not go as planned. Instead of giving up and walking away, I will pursue my why if I take what comes at me and make it work for my journey.
#GrowingHOPE understands when I took the time to hear me – my heart, my passions, my uniqueness – then I began to define my unique why for this journey. I created some simple guidelines for developing my why.
1. Know why – begin to uncover and unlock the basic components that make up the unique person created on purpose for a purpose. She is there.
2. Plan the why – create a roadmap that will lead to the why of it all.
3. Declare the why – share it with others that you trust. Write it out. Speak it out. Give it life and make it real.
4. Pursue the why – make a way – set up the steps (big and small) that will move in the direction of why and keep that momentum going until it is reached.
5. Support the way – the why will not stand on its own – it will take support in actions, in deeds, in resources, and in HOPE.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/