#Guidelines – 5 – Support Why
I am learning that if I am going to live a bold life – walking out in purpose and on purpose my unique why – then I am going to have to find ways to be invested in supporting my why living.
1. I need to take the time that is necessary for my why. That may mean that school work starts later than normal, or that a meal is cereal instead of the planned cooked entrée, or that I send my son on an errand instead of doing it myself. I have to make way for my why by making time for my why.
2. I need to be invested in learning more. There is something being taught every minute of every day – and some of it is even of value. But if I don’t need it for my journey or if it is not expanding or supporting my brand then I need to find something that is. I need to invest in learning things that will help support my why journey.
3. I need to recruit others to help in the support of my why – and I need to be specific about what I need or expect in the support area. I can only ask specific request if I know the person and I can only know the person if I invest in the relationship. I develop support from others by investing in relationships.
4. I need to be willing to join in – with groups, organizations, or events that are in align with my journey. Joining in not only helps support my why but grows up my expertise in that why.
5. I need to dare to believe in my why journey – because the stronger I grow in my belief the bolder I will become in the journey.
#GrowingHOPE understands when I took the time to hear me – my heart, my passions, my uniqueness – then I began to define my unique why for this journey. I created some simple guidelines for developing my why.
1. Know why – begin to uncover and unlock the basic components that make up the unique person created on purpose for a purpose. She is there.
2. Plan the why – create a roadmap that will lead to the why of it all.
3. Declare the why – share it with others that you trust. Write it out. Speak it out. Give it life and make it real.
4. Pursue the why – make a way – set up the steps (big and small) that will move in the direction of why and keep that momentum going until it is reached.
5. Support the way – the why will not stand on its own – it will take support in actions, in deeds, in resources, and in HOPE.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/