#Security – 1 – Limits
I set limits help to protect me so that I have the room to do what I know to do. Limits help me choose the better for reaching my desired success. Setting limits frees me to do what I know to do and that is always a good thing.
Limits need to be moment by moment – segmented throughout the day.
Limits should be daily so that I can prepare for what each day will hold.
Limits need to be weekly because having guidelines for the week help keep things on track and also make it possible to juggle the unexpected of life that are going to come up.
Limits should also be monthly to help guild the smaller limits and keep them in order.
Limits need to be yearly and openly declared – written, spoken, even in billboards if necessary. Everyone in the immediate direction needs to know the why, what, where, when, and how – or at least enough to understand what choices may be made.
#GrowingHOPE understands I need to build better security if I am going to quit using the things that are holding me back to keep me safe. That security is a delusion. Better security gives me the tools to launch to my next level.
1. Building better security requires that I set limits – because without limits will overextend every single time.
2. Building better security means that I need a set budget – finances play a part in this world and the right budget helps prepare me for what might come up.
3. Building better security sometimes means saying no – I need to practice no to get good at it and comfortable with it.
4. Building better security requires that I am honest with myself – about where I am, about what I’m doing, and about what I’m not doing.
5. Building better security also requires being honest with others – about what is expected, about what is requires, and about what is reasonable.
Visit the Growing HOPE website http://www.kathrynlang.com/
Get your #free PDF downloads of the eBooks by Kathryn Lang by visiting www.kathrynlang.com/ebooks
Invite Kathryn to speak at your next event. You can contact her by email or use the contact form on the website – www.kathrynlang.com/contact.
Purchase your copy of “Place in Purpose” by visiting www.KathrynLang.com/books-place-in-purpose or find your digital or print copies at most online book stores.
Background music for Growing HOPE ads, Review moment, and Scripture moment was created by Kevin McCleod at InCompetech – check out the wonderful music offered by InCompetech today.
Learn more about Christian Women Affiliate on the CWA website -http://christianwomenaffiliate.com/