Here are the materials I ask for from approved hosts. Prepare them now to get a jump start. Then, if your show is approved, you'll be ready to go.
What I need from new hosts so I can set them up:
1. You need to pick a time slot for your show:
- Please see our Current Schedule. View the schedule and decide on your desired time slot. Include your preferred time in your submission email.
- Note: We can have up to 6 shows a day. You may pick a time no closer than 30 minutes to another show.
- PLEASE give me show time in EASTERN TIME. Times are listed in EST all over CWA sites.
- A time and day cannot be secured until payment has been made and approval given, but having a time in mind will still be helpful.
3. Prepare a show description.
- First visit the Current Schedule again for samples of what I am looking for on your description.
- I need a 400x400 quality graphic for your show episodes.
- It must be that size.
- I need a cover image 982x275px for your show page on our station.
- First see Current Hosts Page for samples of what I am looking for in your bios. This will Include a quality picture of yourself. Note to also send full links to social media sites.
- Please Do Not send me your bio in all capitals.
Now you should be all set, so when I contact you with approval, all you have to do is fire off the email with graphic attachments. Your show could air on the CWA Radio Network very soon. What are you waiting for?