Here are some "out of the box" show themes we've seen covered in the past:
* Health and wellness
* Biblical Dream Analysis
* Speaking Ministry Tools
We've seen episodes addressing challenging topics including:
* Sex in marriage
* Human trafficking
* Eating Disorders
Here are some topics we'd love to see covered:
- I'd love to see more material that Christians can use to reach unbelieving friends and family, a sort of bridge show that doesn't speak only to the seasoned Christians but to the seekers who haven't met our Savior yet.
- I'm looking for shows that will address children. Are you a children's pastor? Our network is for Women and a big part of a Woman's life is devoted to her children. I'd love to see a show that Mom's can safely play for their children to build up their Biblical foundation in a creative and fun way.
- I'm looking for more shows that will support and encourage the Christian artist, be it musicians, writer, actors, dancers or visual artists.
Here are some goals I have:
- I'd love a Spanish show reaching out with the message of God.
- I'd love to add some English speaking international hosts. Our audience is international, why can't our hosts be too?
- I'd love to see CWA Radio running on our full capacity, shows scheduled all day long, every day.
Do you have a unique show concept? If so, reach out to me. I'd love to hear your idea. You may be exactly what this network needs.